I’m A Teacher Get Me Out Of Here!

On Saturday 29th of October Mr Gartland will be taking part in the charity event ‘I’m A Teacher Get Me Out Of Here

Teachers from across the city will be locked in the Tolbooth Museum with a paranormal investigation team to try and make contact with the ghosts that haunt the old prison.

Why?

It’s all in aid of two worthy causes – Me Too! Magazine and Friendly Access.
charity-1charity-2

Mr Gartland needs you to vote for him in order to keep him locked up with the ghosties.

The event will be streamed live on Facebook from 7 pm – just search for the Me Too Magazine page, find the event and you’ll find the video link on the page.

You can text vote! Just send –  TORR72 to 70070

All text votes cost £1 (plus standard network charge) and money goes straight to the Me Too! Magazine and Friendly Access charities.

im-a-teacher-pic-2

Mr Gartland says: “Originally from Newry in Northern Ireland, I’m a fan of sci-fi and horror movies and all movies ghost related. Things like this interest me and I look for answers to explain it but at the same time open to the possibility that these things could actually be something else . I want to see what happens, I want to be left stumped and unable to explain it, I really want to be scared out of my wits! I’m really looking forward to this opportunity. Ps. I know Ghostbusters like the back of my hand and should be able to deal with any spook, spectre or ghost accordingly”.

More information on the evening can be found at the link below:

http://www.northsound1.com/localnews/north-east-teachers-are-being-locked-up-this-halloween/