Torry Academy is a 6 year comprehensive school serving the Torry area of Aberdeen.
The original school was built in 1927 and added to in 1947, creating the granite part of the current school. This now houses english, maths, science, design and technology, creative arts, physical education, support for learning and guidance areas; together with a range of offices, the staffroom and medical suite.
The school was extended in the late 1970s on the site of The Moundie to create an additional 3 storey block which now houses modern languages, humanities, home economics, physical education and ICT; together with the school library and the canteen and kitchen.
The current role of the school is around 460 pupils.